Monday 17 March 2014

Spring cleaning

There are cobwebs everywhere. What's more embarrassing is that a spider has taken up residence under my bedside table and insists on spinning a web between the table and my mattress. I've tried to convince her not to, but she's persistent.

I think a new spider has taken up residence in my wing mirror, spinning a very different kind of web from the ones CJ used to make. I'm a little sad about that.

In the spirit of spring cleaning, I took it upon myself to completely rebuild, rewrite, rewire and otherwise overhaul Cowboy's website. I made the first version (which is no longer available to view - possibly a blessing) in one stressful day, sitting in a trailer while Cowboy wandered in and out, hoping I was done.

The new and improved version took me all week, in sessions of about three hours at a time. It is finally finished, and is up and running. I'm pretty pleased with it, if I do say so myself.

Phew.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts